Take your first steps towards filmmaking with DaVinci Resolve.
Learn how to
- Import your footage and other assets
- Edit a short video
- Color Grade your video
- Export your video
We're going to create a simple reel and you'll create it along with me during the workshop in a total of less than 60 minutes.
For the workshop, you'll be provided with
- A link to download the free version of DaVinci Resolve
- 3 clips that you'll use to create the video
- A license-free song
- 2 sound effects for our sound design
- A free LUT for our Color Grading
- A Power Grade to set up our Node Tree in 2 seconds
Can you relate?
I've been wanting to switch to DaVinci Resolve for a long time but...
- It's feels overwhelming to make the switch
- It feels like too much to learn a new software
- Nodes seems a bit intimidating
- I'm lacking an overview of where to start and finish
Or perhaps you've already started but relate to the points above either way?
Starting something new and unknown can feel like you're about to set off on a journey to climb a mountain.
And while you can't see the top, the first steps becomes heavy and you start doubting...
- How long will it take?
- Will I be able to make it to the top?
- Will it be worth it in the end?
Often times all we need is to take the first step and then another one and another one...
Suddenly you're halfway up the mountain and all you need was to move your feet.
Getting started with DaVinci Resolve is THE EXACT SAME
- It'll take less time than you think to learn it
- You will be able to make the top
- It will be worth it in the end
Of course you can just start walking and you might find yourself halfway up the mountain before you know it but what if I told you there's a faster and easier way to the top?
That's right, it would be a lot easier if you just had a map.
I got the route to the top but first we gotta get you to base camp.
And that's where this workshop comes in!
Create your first project
in DaVinci Resolve
from import to export in less than 60 minutes
This workshop takes you through the whole process of getting started.
Here's the game plan!
- Your computer
- A stable internet connection
- DaVinci Resolve 18 (free version) installed and ready
- Zoom installed and ready
- Downloaded the Workshop files and unzipped them
Meeting Point & Duration
The workshop is 60 minutes including a short Q&A
Snack Pack Included
We provide the following snacks for the trip:
- 3 Clips to edit your first video
- A Power Grade (Node Tree) for Grading
- A LUT for faster Color Grading
- A License Free Song for your Video
- A Couple of Sound Effects
Creating your first project in DaVinci Resolve from importing footage to properly exporting the video at the end.
Getting you to base camp and ready to create!